We proudly present an English language teaching video adaptation of Nick Park's Oscar-winning animated film. The adaptation by Peter and Karen Viney from the original script by Nick Park and Bob Baker contains sections of the original film with new dialogue and narration specifically created for beginner/false beginner learners. This video has a broad appeal that will be a motivating force in any classroom.
• A special ELT adaptation of the Oscar-winning animated film, A Close Shave The video has a broad appeal that will be a motivating force in any classroom.
• In this exhilarating and exciting adventure, Wallace and Gromit are joined by Wendolene, Shaun the sheep, and Preston the evil cyberdog.
• The video is organized into six manageable episodes, which present specific grammar points, functional language, and vocabulary.
• The original dialogue has been simplified, and additional narration gives learners further language input.
• The video is supported by a Student's Book and a Teacher's Book.